Chic

Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 Hot Air Balloon Festival


I was one of the myriad spectator of the 15th Hot Air Balloon Festival last saturday at the Clarkfield, Pampanga. I arrived at the venue at around 4:30am, I thought I was too early but I was surprised when I get there, the place was already jam-packed! Even the spacious parking area provided was also crowded.

I just watched the event in the general viewing area (the area which cost an entrance fee of PhP150) not too far from the hot air balloons. There were also the VIP pass (which cost PhP1000), this is where you can go closely to the assembly area and where you can asks questions with the delegates. Just witness some skydivers, light aircraft exhibitions, paragliding, etc. Different booths found also inside the venue such as food cart, local products exhibits and other booths to check. There were also a display of different types of aircraft where you can take pictures beside it. I just stayed until 8:00am as it was really hot and humid. Overall, I think the affair is a huge success in terms of attendance compare to previous years!

I took a photo of my favorite hot air balloon in the air, the turtle, Pong Pagong!

No comments:

Post a Comment