Chic

Thursday, February 21, 2013

3D/3N in Cebu

I forgot how to write my thoughts anymore haha...anyways, I just wanna share my short vacay in Cebu not so much thing happens there just so happy I was with the boy :)

 not the typical flowers and chocs on Valentine. Gifts from hubby, thanks Papa!

after the mass @ Señor Sto. Niño de Cebu. Post-natal body yay! 
wearing hubby's belt that's how huge I am now :)

 our post Valentine lunch date @ The Tinder Box. mind you we're that big but
we're not a food lover hehe we almost didn't finish our food.
our favorite! fried ice cream yummy!

met my high school classmate for more than 2 decades of not seeing each other!
another post natal body pics look at the thighs!! hahaha


How can you fall in love to someone you're already in love with? hahaha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment