Chic

Friday, January 21, 2011

A maxi dress


I feel like I have so much to say today huh! :-)...no one cares this is my blog anyway hehe...ok enough I just want to share another thrift store find...

I'm not a dress lover, in fact I don't remember when was the last time I wore a dress :-) graduation? on a friend's wedding? for photo-ops yeah but not for malling or not for just casual outfit...but what makes me decide to buy this simple dress is its soft fabric, it's cool when you wear it, checkered in pink(pink like it!). You will not see anything amazing on it, nothing fab just a simple cut sleeveless dress. Anyway, who cares if it only cost no more than $1 hehe...

I'm gonna wear this one of this days! I'm just waiting for the perfect moment and GUTS! hahaha...paired it with the white pump but had to crop the picture because the photo was taken inside our messy room! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment