Chic

Friday, July 1, 2011

My kid won't like it!


Bought another maxi dress at "mobile" thrift store. It's a Bebe dress, sheer fabric with satin lining. If you've noticed the inside lining, it's as long as the outside I just fold it to create a sexy silhouette :)...and got a slimmer figure in here , d'ya think so?! hahaha

I was talking to a friend on my mobile phone while taking this photo outfit. She never had any idea I was posing here and there while chatting w/ her! hehe

I love dressing, unfortunately, there's only few occasion I can wear dresses. We're new in the neighborhood, no friends, no relatives to go out with. The boyfriend not yet home, still at the Atlantic ocean working his ass on a cargo vessel, no dates to attend to :(...anyways, despite of fewer events happening in our new place and the sporadic weather I'd still manage to dress once in a while :)...but the kid is a little conservative (boy @7yo huh!) doesn't want to see me in plunging neckline, short shorts (any outfit that shows thighs and legs), bare backs and see throughs! weeh I love my kid :D

2 comments:

  1. i would love to dress up with you just for fun! you look GREAT here! love the newly thrifted maxi!! the cut is so sexy and the print is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete